Steps of the program:
1. Stimulation of ovulation. The period is 8 - 12 days. At this step, the injection of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) stimulates several follicles to mature. During the ovulation stimulation, regular ultrasounds are carried out to see the development and growth of the endometrium.
2. Follicular puncture. Oocytes are retrieved by ultrasound – guided transvaginal puncture. The patient is under intravenous anesthesia. The donor sperm is collected during this step.
3. Fertilization of oocytes by sperm of the husband (donor) in vitro and culturing of embryos.
4. Embryo transfer
Total cost of the program: 6.250,00 EUR (depends on the individual situation). Possibility of partial payment.
The package includes:
- Consultations and coordination of your program;
- Choosing Egg Donor from our database;
- Medical tests for Egg Donor;
- Cost of drugs for preparation of Egg Donor;
- Egg pick-up, fertilization of eggs and cultivation of embryos in our partner clinic;
- Final compensation for Egg Donor;
- Legal fees.